Preschool Assistant Director
- Georgia - Canton
- Canton, GA, USA
- Full Time
Big Blue Marble Academy is searching for a compassionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented candidate for our Assistant Director position. This position supports the Preschool Director in running a successful school by retaining families and enrolling new families while maintaining a positive team environment. Our ideal candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills, be a team player, problem solver and dedicated to supporting our mission and branding of providing a global education for children of all ages. This candidate will be eager to learn from management and able to assume assigned duties.
- Operations: Become trained in all areas to serve as director in their absence, including accounting, budgeting, and others as assigned. Generating reports for licensing, operations and marketing according to company guidelines. This requires the training and daily usage of various software systems. Assist with compliance of all licensing, training and safety requirements. Be able to coordinate and supervise daily operations.
- Classroom Management: Assist in ensuring our global education curriculum, branding and age-appropriate learning are being utilized. Help manage classroom schedules and staff to run efficiently for all positions within the center.
- Marketing: Assist in creating marketing plans to share our unique program throughout the community and to prospective parents through special events, tours and enrollment. Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Communication and Customer Service: Have rapport with parents, staff, and leadership to communicate student goals and provide superior customer service.
- Other: Fulfill duties as assigned by the director including but not limited to filling in for all staff positions as needed, help in areas for food program requirements.
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Development or related credential is preferred. Must have high school diploma
- Minimum of one-year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Minimum of six months in a management position
- Must pass background checks
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and respond to children's needs, including reaching high, stooping to the child's level, and sitting on the floor and getting up
- Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with childcare discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education. This position offers a highly competitive base salary for the right candidate, with additional income opportunities through our quarterly bonus plan.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts