- Georgia - Duluth
- Duluth, SC, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced cook to create homestyle, nutritional meals and snacks in the boundaries of the school budget, as well as meeting state and federal nutritional requirements. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in time-management, flexible to help others and willing maintain the highest standards in cleanliness and safety of food preparation. Our candidate must be caring, compassionate and love what they do! Previous experience in a childcare facility a plus!
- Food Preparation: Must be skilled in food preparation to serve nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for children. Cook quality meals-to-order that are inspected, tested, and served on-time.
- Food Safety: Knowledge of children allergies'both food and milk. Have an in-depth knowledge of food processing and safety with the ability to operate standard and commercial kitchen equipment.
- Clean Work Environment: Maintain the highest standards of food and kitchen hygiene to keep the center's kitchen clean and safe.
- Planning and Management: Able to adhere to precise instructions from the Center Director, while maintaining the inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food service; preferred in childcare setting.
- Must pass all state required background checks.
- The ideal candidate will be a dependable team player and willing to help out around the center.
- Dedicated to the children and families that we serve.
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! We offer health, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance for full-time, eligible employees. We have voluntary benefits available for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. We offer childcare discounts, referral credits and PTO plans. Our company offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in childcare.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts